hahahahahahaha No Wi-Fi is no problem! I was just making a joke! At this English Camp (I am withholding the location for privacy and protection) there will be less than 100 teenagers. It is a Christian camp and there will be daily worship and teaching. I may be helping out with the music.. but at the same I may not be.. currently I'm not sure where I stand.
Also at this camp there will be "English classes" (because of the name: English Camp). There will be a beginners group, intermediate group, and advanced group. I will be helping out with a group (probably the advanced group). In short, I am looking forward to meeting new people and getting to know them. I am hoping that this camp causes some teenagers to think God and their sin and the only way sin can be forgiven and we can know God: Jesus. That is the ultimate goal of the camp, that peoples lives would be changed. Its going to be lots of fun too.
Also at this camp there will be "English classes" (because of the name: English Camp). There will be a beginners group, intermediate group, and advanced group. I will be helping out with a group (probably the advanced group). In short, I am looking forward to meeting new people and getting to know them. I am hoping that this camp causes some teenagers to think God and their sin and the only way sin can be forgiven and we can know God: Jesus. That is the ultimate goal of the camp, that peoples lives would be changed. Its going to be lots of fun too.
No comments:
Post a Comment