Lucius - "Don't Just Sit There"
Hmmm... how to start. This song strikes a chord that resonates (starting in my ear, then in my heart). The vocalists do a superb job of harmonizing and belting with the force of musical amazons. The instrumentation of this track is equally thrilling to me... These are some true musicians.
The lyrics:
Don’t just sit there
Tell me what I wanna know
What I wanna know, oh, oh, oh
Don’t just sit there,
Tell me what I wanna know
What I wanna know, oh, oh, oh
Did you find love, have you found love?
Did you find love again?
Did you find love, have you found love?
Did you find love again?
...
Tell me what I wanna know
What I wanna know, oh, oh, oh.
The singers lend their vocal talents to Ellis Ludwig-Leone on his baroque-pop project San Fermin.(link sends you to YouTube to listen to "Sonsick" by San Fermin)
No comments:
Post a Comment